Businessman Antonio Tiu claims receiving threats

at 9:01 PM  |  No comments

Businessman Antonio Tiu on Wednesday claimed that he was being blackmailed by some personalities from the government if he would not cooperate in the Senate investigation on various allegations against Vice President Jejomar Binay.   “While abroad, I received several text messages warning me to cooperate if I wanted a green pass. Otherwise, various government agencies would start running after me,” Tiu said in a press conference in Quezon City.  



 “To my mind, these text messages contitute real threat and blackmail,” he added.   Asked who he thinks may be behind the said text threats, Tiu said he was “just a businessman” and has no capacity to investigate the dealings of the government.   He, however, said that he has now hired additional security personnel for his family who is based abroad.   “Basta ang maliwanag ay mayroong threat. Mas nagiging exposed tayo sa karagdagang security risks,” Tiu said.   Not a dummy   Tiu also maintained that he was not a dummy of Binay.   “I am not a dummy. I am not a money-launderer. I am not guilty of any crime. I am a legitimate businessman. I have built my companies through years of hard work,” he said. © Provided by KG, GMA News

Share
Posted by Documentaries

0 comments:

© 2013 Read more. Woo Themes converted by Bloggertheme9
Blogger templates. Proudly Powered by Blogger.